Last modified: 04/23/2018
JNL Media Co. provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on our blog or through JNL Media Co.’s email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with JNL Media Co. However, you may subscribe to certain services through this website, in which case you agree to JNL Media Co.’s Terms and Conditions.
How do we protect your privacy?
Your privacy is important to us. Generally, any information collected on this site will not be sold or shared with third parties. JNL Media Co. collects no personally identifying information (such as name and email address) through its website except when you specifically and knowingly provide the information (ex: when you sign up for our newsletter). Any information you provide is used solely for the stated purpose. You may request at any time to be removed from our lists. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this website properly.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to Google Analytics. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Third Party Privacy
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Third Party Links
Our website may occasionally contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children’s Privacy Protection
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
JNL Media Co. does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. No part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
· By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.